A Lifetime Of Planning
At Flagship Wealth Management we believe financial planning is not unlike a snowflake, meaning your needs are entirely different from the needs of all our other clients. That’s why we personalize each and every client’s portfolio based on their particular stage in life.Whether you’re in a pre-retirement growth phase or an income generating conservation phase, our goal is to create a plan that is unique to you, NOT unique to an age bracket or risk tolerance.
Where our clients find us most beneficial to them is during very specific moments in their lives. That doesn’t mean we can’t assist you anytime, but you want to make sure you are speaking with a firm who has intimate knowledge of your circumstance, not just a toll-free number to a faceless voice.
Lifetime Income Planning:
Today, people are living longer than ever before. With traditional pensions going away, it’s your responsibility to ensure that the assets you’ve accumulated over the years for your retirement will last a lifetime.
We’ll help you:
- Inventory Current Assets
- Determine Expenses and Lifetime Income Needs for Retirement
- Perform a Guaranteed Income Needs Analysis to identify any shortfalls
- Reposition assets in an effort to achieve stated income goals and objectives
No one ever thinks they are going to get divorced, but the statistics prove otherwise. You need proper counsel not just from lawyers during this time, but from seasoned financial professionals who will help you navigate the financial landmines we see so many people encounter during this stressful time in their lives. Being prepared will help you make the right decisions that will affect your financial well-being for your lifetime. Regardless of how contentious or amicable the divorce is, the finances of the spouses need to be separated.
We’ll help you:
- Close and distribute all joint and retirement accounts according to legal decree
- Re-allocate those assets according to your risk tolerance and stated investment goals.
- Assist you in reviewing insurance policies to ensure proper ownership and beneficiary designations
Planning for the “Unexpected”
Whether it’s the death or disability of a loved one, or the sudden loss of a job, planning now will help you navigate any “unexpected” event that life invariably throws at us. Proper planning and care for your finances prior to these unexpected events won’t soften the blow, but they will make sure you are protected while you focus on recovering.
We’ll help you:
- Take an inventory of your current assets and liabilities to ensure BOTH spouses are completely aware of the family “balance sheet”. (or family’s financial situation)
- Evaluate current life insurance holdings and insurance needs through our Life Insurance Needs Analysis
- Explore solutions to those needs through our network of top Insurance Carriers
- Assist in the setting up of the estate account and the distribution of the estate account per order of the trustee.
- Analyze the costs and benefits of rolling over your former 401(K) and/or pension plan.
You work hard, you are accountable, shouldn’t your financial advisor be the same? You want a team of financial advisors who are big enough to help you get where you are going, but small enough to know the best way to get there. Please contact us now to discuss how we can prepare your finances for your future!
Our primary focus is to make sure you have the financial support and guidance you need during each and every stage of your life. Many people neglect to take the first steps to securing their future because they think they don’t make enough or they are starting too late. We want you to know, THERE IS NO BAD TIME TO INVEST IN YOUR FUTURE SELF.
An old Indian proverb says the journey of a thousand miles starts with the first step…
Take that first step now, meet with us, let us put together a plan that makes sense for today, and more importantly, tomorrow. Call us at 617-237-3080 to discuss how we can secure your future, one step at a time.